Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
09 June 2010
The girl's got moves
Too funny... Found these photos on the camera. Looks like they put on their own concert! Gotta love the lighting in the first picture that gives an 80's hairdo look.
3 comments:
I love it when I find picts like that... FUNNY!
Oh - and how did you get picts side by side like that???? Ultra cool and I wanna be like you!
Is she singing along with a Barry Manilow song!? Acting it out? Toooo cute!
Mom
If I didn't know better, I would say that first pic is of YOU!!! Lovin' the pics! Dancin' all night long, Laura, Dance!!!
Post a Comment