Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
25 April 2009
Out the door!
I'm back - it's a bit token cause we're about to walk out the door - literally in 20 minutes! Gee I must be dedicated to blogging. LOL. But anyway, here's a few shots in no particular order. Nicholas turned 6 months some time ago, my friend Kathryn had a baby boy Andrew, we spent Easter enjoying surprisingly great weather at Bruny, and the next week and a half getting ready to go to the U.S.!! We leave the house in an hour - i'm the most ready I've ever been, and the least stressed (thanks to a couple key babysitters, thanks Sharon!), so here's hoping that things keep looking up for travelling with 3 kids for the first time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous! I can't WAIT to see you all! It truely cannot come fast enough!
Howdy doody - that was awesome. OH I can hardly wait to meet Nick - he certainly has his own look!
Safe travels sister of mine - counting the days here! (10 days!)
jenn
The pictures are lovely! Good luck with the flight! Can't wait to see you!
Beautiful pics ... Nicholas is so big but it's Laura I really can't get over, wow, she has grown up so much! Hope you've had an awesome time at the reunion, and we'd love to get down to Tassie sometime in the next couple of months, so let's talk once you're back.
Post a Comment