Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
11 July 2007
Conversations
After a particularly difficult morning this morning, I was talking to Daniel about learning to listen to mum and dad, etc:
Mum: It's hard learning to be a big boy, isn't it?
Daniel: Yeah it is...
Mum: Why is it hard to be a big boy?
Daniel: [with genuine concern] Because I don't know what to do when the babies cry...
- or try this one, later in the day, when we were going to pick up Andrew and go out to dinner -
Daniel: I want to go to Taco Bell.
Mum: Well I think we are going to go to a restaurant instead.
Daniel: I have an idea, how bout we go to Taco Bell, and then to a restaurant!
Mum: I think we only need to go to one.
Daniel: Then it's Taco Bell.
Mum: I don't think Dad will want to have Taco Bell tonight... [okay, i'm trying hard, but I just can't keep up!]
Daniel: Okay, he can stay at the restaurant, and you and me and Laura can go to Taco Bell!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment